Lindsey has served as a Physician Assistant to Dr. Steven Levin since 2014. As a member of the sports medicine team, Lindsey assists Dr. Levin with seeing patients in clinic and formulating treatment plans. She also assists in surgery and provides patients with preoperative and postoperative education.
Lindsey grew up in the southwestern suburbs of Chicago and attended college at the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign. She graduated in 2009 with a bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology (Exercise Science). Upon completion of her undergraduate degree, she went on to get her Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Midwestern University in Glendale, AZ. Since graduation, Lindsey has worked as an orthopedic PA in both joint replacement and sports medicine.
Midwestern University, Glendale, Arizona
- Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies, 2012
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Illinois
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, 2009
Professional Certifications and Licenses
- NCCPA, Certified Physician Assistant
- American Heart Association, Basic Life Support
- State of Illinois Department of Professional Regulation, Licensed Physician Assistant
- Active controlled substance license and DEA number
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery (PAOS) member